Sunday Morning Aqua YogaSunday Classes are held at Floating Lotus Watsu pool.
"Aqua Yoga relaxes me in ways that regular yoga does not. The water releases tension in my back and hips and makes movement effortless and lightweight. While I love my 15 year yoga practice, I've previously injured myself pushing through poses on land. Aqua Yoga teaches me to slow down and let the water guide my movements and breath. Upgrading to the watsu pool was a total game changer"
Floating Lotus Watsu pool is a peaceful place to practice.
About the classes:
May through October classes run on Sundays.
10am Aqua Yoga Vinyasa
Monthly discounted class pack available to new aqua yogis
- A major element of this class consists of "flows": moving from poses to pose at steady pace.
- Each class builds on the last.
- A great class for students not currently encountering intense pain and who also have some familiarity of yoga or aqua yoga.
11:30 Aqua Yoga Restorative
Discounted monthly class-pack or a single class available to all
- A slower paced class with simple yet powerful poses and sequencing designed to relax your nervous system
- Meditative and repetitive, restorative aqua yoga is an excellent way to learn the basic poses and foundations of yoga and aqua yoga
- A great class for those new to aqua yoga and/or with sustained injury, healing from surgery, injury or illness or just enjoys gentle practice.
- If you are recovering from an injury please get a ok from you doctor before attending
Pre-online registration is required Due to the limited capacity of just 10 spots in each class online class pre-purchase is required. This ensures no one will be turned away at the door and allows for each class to start on time.
- You may register at the bottom of this page by clicking a class for the specific date or dates stated in title (i.e. "5/20" or "May series").
- No money will be taken at the door.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the date of a single class
- Registration closes 5 days before the first class of a discounted class series.
- Class purchases not transferrable to other dates.
- If class is cancelled due to weather all money will be refunded. When registering please be sure to give a good number or email address in which you can be reach in case of class cancellation due to weather.
Each class is a hour long. please bring a towel, water and if you burn easy sunscreen and a hat.
About the pool:
The pool is a heated, outdoors and mostly shaded.
The warm 90-95 degree water allows for slower movement, longer stretches and a deeper mind-body connection.
There are steps to get in and out of the pool, if you have trouble walking up or down stairs please contact Katherine to see if a class at Floating Lotus is right for you.
Treated lightly with chlorine each week, students enjoy little to no chemical smell.
Each class can hold 10 only students so online pre-payment is required.
Floating Lotus is part of the Sol Healing and Wellness Center.Sol Healing and Wellness Center is at 13805 Ann Pl, Austin, TX 78728
For more information about Wastu services or Sol Healing and Wellness Center please go to http://solhealing.com/
If you have questions about the classes please email Katherine at email@example.com